Amberease natural amber jewellery is made from genuine Baltic amber, imported directly from Europe.
Lightweight to wear, amber jewellery is warm and comfortable against the skin. Each bead is different, with varying colours and hues. Amber jewellery can be worn by both males and females.†
Amberease amber beads are individually knotted, so that if the string breaks, only one bead should come off. The specially designed clasps are designed to open under pressure, leaving the string intact and the beads on.
Please note that amber beads can pose a choking hazard to infants if the necklaces or bracelets break apart.
Amber bracelets and necklaces are not designed to be chewed on by children.
Amberease amber necklaces and bracelets conform to European Safety Standards EN71.
- Always supervise their infant child when wearing the necklace or bracelet
- Remove the necklace or bracelet when their child is asleep or unattended
- Do not allow your child to chew the necklace or bracelet
- Consider using alternate forms of pain relief
- Seek medical advice if there are any concerns about their child's health and well being.
Certificate of Authenticity
We guarantee that all the amber in Amberease products is genuine, natural Baltic amber. Natural Baltic amber is the fossilised resin of ancient pines that grew nearly 50 million years ago on the shores of the Baltic Sea.
Genuine amber is lightweight, warm to the touch and has an infinite variety of colours and clarity. Each piece is unique.
All Amberease products are guaranteed genuine Baltic amber and come with our lifetime replacement guarantee. If your jewellery breaks, we will replace it.
To keep your Amberease product looking gorgeous, follow our care instructions and you will enjoy the beauty of amber for many years to come.
Caring for your unique amber jewellery:
- hand wash in gentle, soapy water, rinse in fresh water and allow to air dry.
- try polishing your amber with a bit of olive oil, to restore the original shine.
- store your amber jewellery out of direct sunlight and high temperatures.
- Use harsh soaps or cleaning solutions, or allow contact with solvents or perfumes.
- Let your amber rub up against hard objects. Amber is a light, soft gem and is easily marked.
- Wear your amber jewellery while swimming or bathing. Prolonged exposure to water may make the string brittle and liable to breakage.